ECG ENGINEERING, P.C.
How ECG Brings Value to the Energy Performance Contracting (EPC)
- The EPC process is complicated and difficult
to understand and evaluate.
- ECG has assisted our customers in the
development and design of over $700 million in successful
- ECG will assist with identifying
the scope of the EPC and selecting a qualified Energy Services
- ECG will prepare plans, specifications,
and applications to meet all requirements and protect the
district’s interest throughout the project.
- ECG will inspect and control the construction
process and verify the actual energy savings.
- ECG is the leader in green, sustainable,
and renewable energy design.
- ECG’s service is NO ADDITIONAL
EXPENSE to the project. The ESCO must retain a third party
Getting the job done is not good enough.
ECG requires stringent
controls over our projects and careful attention to achieving
ultimate objective of producing a high quality, energy